PRIVATE POLICY GRUPO NEOELECTRA
Last update date: April 16, 2021
The Grupo Neoelectra respects the rights and freedoms of individuals, and therefore we protect with special care the protection of the processing of people’s data as a fundamental right contained in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union.
One of our fundamental pillars is to provide our clients and suppliers with the best treatment and the best services, including our commitment to all the principles that encompass privacy, such as the responsible treatment of data, the guarantee of their integrity or the use of exact data.
Basic information on data protection
Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is Grupo Empresarial Neoelectra, S.A., with NIF A-87938338, and with address for notification purposes at Frederic Mompou 5, 3º 4ª, 08960 – Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona).
- a) Within the websites owned by the Grupo Neoelectra, the collection and processing of users’ personal data will be carried out based on the Grupo Neoelectra relationship with it:
For those cases in which a request is made for information or other inquiries through the space provided for this on any of our websites, the information will be used in order to manage such requests for information or inquiries.
- b) In the case of user cookies, they will be treated for the exclusive purpose of improving accessibility, personalization and browsing analysis. They may also be processed for the sample of advertisements, always in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
- c) In other cases of data collection within the websites (for example, the “Complaints Channel” form), the data will be processed so that Neoelectra can process the corresponding form.
- d) Neoelectra may also process personal data in order to offer information in relation to Neoelectra’s activities, always in a personalized way based on our Cookies Policy.
- e) In addition to all of the above, Neoelectra may use the dissociated data of the users, even after the end of the relationship, in order to use them within the Group’s business management and decision-making systems.
The legitimacy for the treatment of the data of the users of the websites owned by Neoelectra is provided by the consents obtained by the users.
Said consents are obtained at the moment in which the users make a request for information or a query, or at the moment of filling in any other form found on the website and through which data is collected.
The legitimate interest includes the processing of website user data in order to manage security and control of access to support information systems.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity of the data that have been communicated, and in the event that they vary, it will be the user who must request a modification of the same so that Neoelectra exercises correct treatment of data.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation.
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except by legal obligation, to organizations, public administrations, courts or in communications to interested parties in the procedures related to the claims presented.
Rights of the interested parties
The interested party may exercise all those rights that are included in the regulations, being the same, as an indication, but not limited to, the right of access, rectification, deletion, etc.
The interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data under the conditions that are established in the regulations in relation to the processing of personal data, and especially in what is established in article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, the “RGPD”), in which case, the data collected will only be kept for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The consent granted for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose may be withdrawn by the interested party or user of the website at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. or to oppose it, in which case your personal data will only be kept for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The user may contact Neoelectra to oppose any decision that he understands may affect his rights and freedoms or legitimate interests and that was based on an automated decision including profiling. This right allows you to challenge said decision and obtain a direct response from Neoelectra.
All these rights may be exercised by writing to Neoelectra at the following addresses:
- Frederic Mompou 5, 3º 4ª, 08960 – Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
In these communications the identification data, address or contact email, reasons for the request and supporting documentation will be indicated, for which the user must provide a document that proves their identity.
In the event that the user does not obtain the desired response or satisfaction, Neoelectra informs them of their right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.